Saturday, March 10, 2012

Playing with beads

I sat down for some creative play the other night.


I've been seeing all of the leather wrap bracelets out there and this idea kept swirling around in my head.


I have a set of bangle bracelets that I bought some time ago, but they're just a little too big for me. I had been thinking of using them to make a bracelet using the same idea as the leather wrap bracelets. However, I didn't have a clear picture in my head because I had no idea what kind of supplies I had on hand.

Well, after I sat down and dug through my box of jewelry making stuff and played around a little with what I had on hand, this is what I came up with.


I thought it came out pretty neat looking. The picture just doesn't do it justice.


I'll tell you, though, crocheting that copper wire was nuts!! LOL (OK, 'nuts' isn't really the word I wanted to use, but I do try to keep this blog clean. )

No comments: