Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting There

Sorry I've been absent again.

It's almost 'tax day' so that makes things crazier than crazy at the office. And of course the kids have activities that seem to be non-stop. By the time I get home in the evening I'm just too tired to do anything. Know what I mean?

Then, on top of that, I got in the middle of two of my cats getting ready to fight. They're both fine. Not a single scratch on either one. But me. My cat bit and scratched the tar out me. She bit my thumb up really good. It was swollen to twice it's size and already getting infected by the next morning so I had to go get a tetanus shot and antibiotics. It's been a week now and I still have a huge knot where they gave me the tetanus shot. It's red and swollen there too. What the heck?! But my thumb is better. LOL

Anyway, I've finally been able to get back to crafting a little and should have goodies to show soon.

No comments: