Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's that time of year....

I've been wanting to make something for Dax but didn't know what.


One night when I was looking around at other people's blogs I saw the perfect thing.


It took a little bit of digging to find the pattern, but I'm determined that way. lol


Anyway, it's part of a monthly kind of thing. It's from Raise the Roof Designs . The whole pattern is called Crabby All Year. Love the name.


Anyway, I only wanted the one month.

I had to make some adjustments to their pattern to suit what I wanted it for. I gave it to him in his Valentine's Day bag of goodies. He at least appreciates the work that goes into these things.

I need to re-frame it because I was in a hurry and it's a little loose. :0)

I ordered another pattern from Raise the Roof  Designs too. I used to cross-stitch all the time and then when the kids were born I just kind of quit. (hmmm....wonder why? lol) 

Anyway, I really enjoyed doing it again and I'm looking forward to working on the other one (actually it's 'others' because I went a little crazy and bought several patterns....remember, I'm a determined internet, pattern hunter and victor. lol)

No comments: