Friday, February 14, 2014

A cute little bag

Wow! So much time goes by so quickly and I suddenly realize that I haven't posted here in ages. How does that even happen?

Awhile back I made a quick little bag. Turns out that 'little' is the key word here. The bag came out much to small for me to use for anything, so my daughter is using it as a makeup bag.

Anyway, you can find the 'instructions' here. I'm using the term instructions a little loosely because there are only pictures. It's all a guessing game.

I started with this pair of capris that I never wear. I figured that the side pockets would be great on the outside of the bag.

 
I did my best to figure it all out by following along with the pictures and this is what I ended up with.
 
 
 I with it had turned out bigger because I really like it, but it's working for her so I figure that makes it a success!!
 

No comments: