Anyway, while we're there, a couple of the days I don't have any classes so I took some stitching with me to work on.
It's one of those packages of pillow cases that already has the pattern printed on it. I decided to do it in all red to go with my bedding. I'm actually making these just for me.
I got the cases on Listia.com. If you've never been there you should check it out. It's great for getting things and for getting rid of things you may no longer need.
I did mange to finish one of the cases and I'm about a third of the way done on the other. It feels a little like an accomplishment, but won't really until I can see them on my bed.
Here's the one completed.
I think I'm going to like them.