Monday, October 19, 2009

Hand warmers

I don't know if you're aware or not, but fingerless gloves are back in.


In a big way at our house.


Kirsten has been wanting some sssssoooooo baaaad (or so I'm told.)


Well, the other day she was putting away a basket of clothes and found a pair of black gloves and asked her Dad if she could cut the fingers off. Of course he said sure.


When I got home later she was thrilled to show me what she had made.




That's great....except they're MY gloves....or is that were?


Since she wanted that kind of thing I dug out an old pair of their tights--I don't think they ever wore them--and made a slightly different pair.





She thinks they're 'all that' and wore them to school.


By the way, the shirt she has on was a turtle neck the night before with long sleeves. She didn't wan't a turtle neck and the cuffs were stained so a pair of scissors took care of that. :0)

No comments: