Friday, January 15, 2010

More stitching

I finished a stitchery for Easter.





This pattern is also from Chestnut Junction. They have a lot of cute things, you should go take a look.


It took a little longer than the cats but it was still a quick stitch. I stitched it on a piece of an old apron. (I think I bought the apron for $.25) It had holes and stains on it but I think that could only enhance some of the projects I wanted to use it for.

I did buy a frame to put it in so with any luck I'll actually get that done before Easter too. lol


I had thought about coloring it in with crayons. I've been wanting to try that technique but I was afraid the busy background would be too much. I'm sure I can find something else to try it on. I mean, I only have about a million patterns to work on and I just keep buying more. I think it's a crafter's disease. lol

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

The bunnies in the basket are tooo cute.