Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Something good

I have been crafting but nothing new completed. I've been at the office from early in the morning until late at night so that doesn't leave much time for me to craft. With all the computer issues I've been having I'll be thrilled to get this month and the W-2's and 1099's behind me. I'd much prefer to lock myself in my 'studio' (sounds so much more impressive than 'the room where all my crap gets tossed') for a week and hope that nobody even contacts me. lol


Anyway, back to what I was posting about in the first place.


I made these this morning:





They're the easiest pumpkin muffins EVER. I just used a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Mix together and bake according to the cake mix. That's it. It's just that easy. They taste really good and they're super moist.


Give 'em a try.

No comments: