Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm back!!!

WOW!!!! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. I've had good intentions about getting it done but it kind of ends there. It's been crazy between tax season and getting through the end of the school year with the kids. Next year is the big transition into junior high so there's been much to do there.


Anyway.....


I have been getting some things done, just haven't posted them.

Have y'all used Transfer Eze? OMG!!! I'm loving it!

I have been working on the Noah's Ark monthly stitch-a-long but my fabric was just too thick to get it traced on there. I have tried a number of techniques in order to transfer the pattern and I just could not get a good transfer. I mean, these patterns are pretty small. So, I had given up on ever finishing the project.

I came across Transfer Eze through another site and decided to give it a try. At this point, I figured it certainly couldn't hurt.

First I cut out several of the patterns and taped them onto one sheet of paper and then scanned that into my computer.

Then, I just printed this image onto the Transfer Eze.



This product is not paper, it's like a fabric that will go through the printer and it's backed with paper. The paper peels off and the fabric is sticky on the back. I just cut out each pattern and stick it onto my fabric for stitching. (I'll show you those pictures soon.)

After you're done stitching, this product dissolves in water.

Yeah, just that easy.

I highly reccommend it!! Just think of all the things that I can stitch on now. lol

Oh, and you can get it from here and here.

No comments: