And a lot of them.
Kirsten and I made buttons this week (loosely) based on these tutorials. I say loosely because my computer at home has stopped talking to my internet connection (who knows what they've had a spat about) so I had to go mostly by memory. At almost the end of tax season, good memory is harder to come by.
Anyway, here's what we ended up with.
The colors are not as intense as when we started. And, I really think that we got the clay a little too thin. We'll certainly try again and go with thicker buttons.
I think Kirsten is going to use these to make a bracelet, but I don't know for sure yet.