Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another bracelet....

OMGosh y'all!!! It has been so crazy busy around here that it's been impossible to find the time to take pictures and get them posted.

I've got all kinds of things either made or in the process of being made. It's just getting them from 'there' to here.

Anyway, here is a bracelet that I made.


I saw these roundels and just fell in love with them. I also like to wear several bracelets at a time so decided to make this one three rows so I could wear it all along.

I LOVE how it turned out. The picture doesn't do it justice because you can't see how shiny and sparkly it really is.

Okay, I promise I'll be back soon with more.

Besides being busy with my day job I've made several name shirts and have orders for several different felt foods waiting to be made. (Having the electricity off for 6 hours last night certainly isn't helping me to get things made, either.)