Thursday, May 29, 2014

It should have been quick

So I bought some large-hole beads and leather cording to make a quick bracelet.

Well, in theory it should have been a quick bracelet.

Instead I managed to mess up the cording where it attaches to the clasps for the bracelet. By the time I got everything worked back together, it felt like half the kitchen counter (where I was working) and half of myself were covered in E6000 adhesive.

But hey, it worked!

Here's the final product:

I haven't worn it yet.......waiting to be fully recovered from the trauma of the I like how it looks. :0) That's gotta' count for something!

No comments: