Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday (Not Morning Anymore) Check In

This week was pretty good. I think I'm down a little. I know that overall I'm down 5 pounds. I would like to lose the remaining 10 in the next month, but I don't think my chances are great. lol My 25 year class reunion is on June 13th and I would have liked to have all of the weight gone by then. But, hey, I'll take the 5 pounds and work for more.

I did actually exercise last week. I took the kids up to the high school track on Saturday. I only ran 1/4 mile but I did walk the track too. I wasn't so good on Mother's Day about my eating. Addison made brownies and how could I say no to that? But, I did only eat one. I think I'm off to a good start this week too. I did jog on the treadmill this afternoon and actually worked out with weights a little too. I can already feel that I'm going to be sore tomorrow. :0) Maybe that means if I keep it up my arms won't keep flapping in a strong wind. lol

Hope everyone else had a good week last week and an even better week this week.

No comments: