Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

I hope all of the Dad's out there have a great day!!


I know I haven't been posting much lately in the way of crafts or things that I've accomplished. I actually have been working on things but just haven't managed to get anything finished. lol Sad but true!


I did manage to get this completed for Dax for Father's Day.




It was a bit of a challenge trying to get it made and put together without him finding out about it.

The pattern came from here. It's a embroidery machine pattern but I just copied the words and hand stitched it. (I don't own any fancy machinery...yet *giggle*) I used one of Dax's old dress shirts. The stitching is on oned side of the button down part and then I slipped a picture of the kids (it's a kind of old one) into the pocket. He really seemed to like it and was touched by the gesture. Who can ask for more, right? :0)

No comments: