Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday Morning Check In (late again!)





Well, there isn't anything at all to report this week. My 25 year class reunion was over the weekend so there was not dieting going on. But, I've finally got the hubby on board with me and the kids are gone for two weeks so there won't be any tempting junk around the house. Hopefully those two things combined will help make a difference. Besides, I just booked a cruise for all of my family for my parents' 50th anniversary next summer and I told Dax that I want to be able to feel comfortable in a bathing suit by then. I have to do this!!

Here's a pic from the reunion. It's the group picture of all of us that showed up. I thought this one was really funny because the person that the hand on the left just happens to be pointing right at is me. lol




Hope everyone has a great week. I'm expecting a better update next Monday. :0)

1 comment:

Jenessa said...

i hope you've got the motivation with DH doing it too. it's always nicer to have someone doing it with you - especially in the same house