Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ready for fall

I'm tired of summer and I'm ready for fall.


I finished this up yesterday which only makes me more ready.


(Sorry the picture isn't better. It was hard to get a good picture because it's long and narrow--for my camera anyway. Oh, and it hasn't been washed and ironed yet.)

I got the pattern here.


Isn't this bird the cutest?



I used some squares from a moda halloween charm pack to make the border. I'm really please with how it turned out.


I had a few strips left over so used them for a piece on the back.




Then I used brown bias tape for the binding.


It was a lot of fun to make. Dax asked what it was for and I told him 'Whatever I want.' lol

Are you ready for fall, too?

1 comment:

~Niki~ said...

Sweet Runner! I'm SOOO in the mood for fall and halloween too. It is so stinkin' hot here still. blech!