Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not a refashion!

I know that I've mostly had shirts that I've refashioned lately, so I thought I would prove that I really can do something different. lol


I made these muffins the other morning.


They're donut muffins.


How can you go wrong with muffins that use donut dough?


The kids loved them.


I got the recipe at the Hillbilly Housewife site. She's got some really great recipes there. You should go check it out.


It's raining here today. I should be at home, snuggled on the couch, working on something fun. I say snuggled because I'm always cold when it's raining. It really doesn't matter that it's probably in the 80's outside, I'm still cold. I wore jeans today with a 3/4 sleeve length sweater. That makes me a little closer to crazy doesn't it?

No comments: