Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh my!

Oh my!!! How time does fly when we're busy.


I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted or that I left the picture of my ugly pantry up for so long. What was I thinking?!


Actually, this is the busiest time of the year for us. My babies turned twelve last month. I still can't believe it!! I am a little more than scared at the prospect of teenagers next year.


I have been busy on a big project so you'll have to wait a little longer to see pictures of it. It was a huge undertaking and a totally new undertaking. But, more on that later. (Call me a tease, it won't bother me.)


I did stop into my studio for a few minutes on Saturday and whipped up this Christmas pillow.


I made it from a sweater I bought at Goodwill last year. I think I paid $1.00 for it.

I stitched it up so that I could still unzip the zipper to take the pillow form out to use for a different season. That also helps to save so much room on storage space.

I was absolutely thrilled with how it turned out. And, seriously, it only took a few minutes to make. Just some zig-zag stitching and then cuttin off the excess and I was done.

Now you know to be on the look out for those holiday sweaters. There are bound to be tons of cute things to be made from them.


No comments: