Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cookies, cookies, and more cookies

Each year I make a box of cookies for some of our monthly bookkeeping clients.

Let me tell you, it's a major undertaking.

I spend about two weeks making test cookies for the family to taste until I settle on the 6 or 7 diffent kinds that will will be in the boxes.

I usually make about a dozen of each kind and do this for about 10-15 different clients.


I know, right?

Here are the cookies I chose this year.


From left to right: Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies, S'mores Cookies, Melting Moments cookies


Chocolate Raspberry Bars, Snow Balls, Cinnamon Cookies

It's always a lot of fun trying all the new cookies in order to make a decision, but, honestly, I'm sick of cookies for awhile.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Wow! You are a cookie making super star. Here's to no cookies in 2011 (at least for a little while).

They do look delicious,btw.

Happy 2011!