Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Too Busy

I've been too busy to get anything completed. I'm working on things, but nothing has gotten finished.

Well, that, and it's gotten cold here. My 'studio' is a room off the garage and for whatever reason, the heat doesn't make it all the way out there. So, since it's been in the 20's outside it's been about in the 40's in there. And, you know what? It's hard to sew with mittens on. LOL

Anyway, I've been wanting to post this brag for awhile and just hadn't ever taken a picture.

This is a leather purse that my husband made for me.


He wanted to do a lot more tooling than just that little bit in the corner (it's on the other side of the purse too) but I just really wanted something simple. I had him put black in the background of the tooling because then I can use it with anything. I love it, and love that he made it.

No comments: