Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another one bites the dust.....

Another UFO, that is.


I had started this scarf a long time ago. And I do mean long. I was using plastic circular knitting needles to do it and because I stitch so tightly, I broke one of the needles, so I just left the scarf sitting. And sitting. And sitting.


Last weekend I was looking for something else when I stumbled upon it again.


After looking at it for a bit and wondering why the pattern wasn't still with it, I decided that it really was long enough just like it was.

Since I was in the middle of a row when my needle broke, I just pulled those stitches off. Then I finished off that edge, added some fringe, and called it done.

Now I just need for it to get cold enough to be able to wear it. It's made with a cotton yarn and is super soft. And, of course, all three girls are arguing over who gets it and the answer is Me. lol

It always feels so good to get something finished that has been sitting there waiting for so long. Although, I also feel foolish for letting sit there for so long when I could have just finished it way back when. Oh well, it's done, right?

No comments: