Saturday, March 17, 2012

Flower Pin

I made this pin the other night.


It's crocheted with some leftover yarn. The directions don't call for the felt leaves, but I thought it looked like it was missing something without them.

It was also really tough for me to use that button for the center. Do you do that? Have trouble using vintage buttons from your stash, I mean. I certainly do. And really, what's the point of buying all of the vintage buttons that I do, if I'm just going to go and buy new buttons every time I make something that needs a button?  Oh my gosh!!! I'm going to end up on Hoarders on day! lol

Anyway, I thought it looked pretty cute and it's a great little stash buster -- both yarn and buttons. Oh, and it's fast to make too. LOVE the quick projects.

I got the instructions from A Blade of Grass. She's got a lot of lovely knitting and crocheting (and free patterns too) on her blog. I stumbled across this pattern while perusing Ravelry.

No comments: