Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm back......

Sorry for the long absence. We've been out of town on vacation for the last couple of weeks. We took a driving vacation from our home in Texas up to Pennsylvania and back. We did so many things along the way and had a great time.

It just so happened that Father's Day fell during our trip so the kids and I made Dax's present before we left and gave it to him on Father's Day.


The kids cut out the signs to hold up and I took the picture. I had the picture printed as an 8 X 10 and put it in a nice frame for him.

It was funny when we were trying to take the picture because I only had a few minutes in which to take it and it was cloudy, so we kept running around looking for the sunniest spots as the clouds moved.

I was happy with the picture and I think Dax liked it too.

I have more to show so I won't be absent as long this time. Hope you're having a great day.

No comments: