Thursday, July 15, 2010

I won!!!

I won the drawing that Sharon had.


This is what I won.


(I apologize that the picture isn't better.)

It is soooo cute! Much better than the picture looks. (I've got to get a new battery for my camera because the one I have now won't hold the charge well enough to take decent pictures.)

I also ordered her Annie BOM. It comes with fabric strips to finish it off too. And then I couldn't help but order the cute pair of scissors too.



And as a surprise she threw in that cute little zipper bag too!! Isn't it adorable?!


I'm already having to fight with my girls because they want that little bag too.


It was all packaged up and wrapped so cute too.


Go over to her site Daisy Cottage Quilting and order some cuteness for yourself. She's got some great stuff there!!

No comments: