Thursday, October 7, 2010

A quick bracelet

I can't remember where in the world I saw an idea similar to this (one of the problems with just surfing the craft sites/blogs out there.) but, it's been on my mind a lot lately.


It was soooooo easy to make.


It's simply a seam from a pair of jeans, strung on memory wire.


My denim strips weren't quite long enough (they came fron the back above the pockets of a pair of my daughter's too small jeans) so I used two pieces. I put a square glass bead in between the two strips to make it look like they were in two pieces on purpose. Then I put a pink bead at each end and a clear glass bead where the wire is turned in.

That's it!!!

I swear it took longer to cut out the denim seams than anything else. While I was doing it I thought to myself how it was just one more piece of an old pair of jeans that wouldn't get thrown away. LOL

Try it......you'll love it!

No comments: