Friday, October 1, 2010

Cookie Options

I bake cookies for my kids' lunch every morning. I make the batch of dough and then only bake 8 cookies each morning.


I love the options that the cookies using cake mix give me.


If you haven't tried them, they're the easiest cookies in the world to make.

1 pkg. cake mix (flavor of choice)
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 eggs

Mix together. Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350F for 9-10 minutes.


How much more simple can you get?


Anyway, this week I made a french vanilla cake mix into cookies.


These I sprinkled with International Foods coffee in the dark mayan chocolate flavor.


This week I've used this dough base and made cookies with white chocolate chips one day, caramel pieces the next, sprinkled with brown sugar and cinnamon the next day, and finally with peppermint chips. All of those from one box of cake mix!!

That's what I LOVE about these cookies. They're so versatile so you can make them over and over and not get bored with them.

No comments: