Saturday, March 19, 2011

Muscle cats.....

I'm doing another block of the month from Daisy Cottage Quilting. This one is cats through the months.

I fell in love with it because the cat just makes me laugh.

When I showed it to Dax he wasn't sure what to think. When I told him that it made me laugh because the cat is all muscled up like some body builder, he relaxed a little. I think he was afraid that I had gone horribly off course when I was tracing the pattern. LOL

These blocks are being made into little pillows each month. I had to fight this one away from my kids. And really, it matches my room better than theirs. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Anyway, after I finished the pillow and wrestled it away from my kids, I put it on my bed. I swear to you it wasn't on my bed for FIVE minutes before one of the dogs had gotten it and was laying on the floor chewing on it!! Luckily I caught him right away and was able to get it before any damage was done. But, he had already gotten one corner pretty slobbery. lol

No comments: