Friday, August 3, 2012

All in a name

 The only thing I've actually managed to get done this week is a name shirt that a customer ordered.

I have to admit that this shirt was more difficult to sew. That's a lot of tiny letters for a 5T shirt.


I had trouble getting a good picture.....as usual. I'm certain that I need a big, fancy, expensive camera. Don't you think so too?

The last couple of shirts for little girls that I've made have been requested in purple. So I'm thinking the popularity of purple is on the rise.

My husband and I did have a little trouble with the police, this week.

Here they are trying to get my husband to leave. You wouldn't think it would take that many deputies for one guy!

Just kidding, now. That's part of the strike force that handles crowd control and they were doing training exercises. We were part of the volunteers that were there to be disorderly and refuse to leave when told. It was fun. It's not often that you get to ignore the police with no consequences. HA!

I've got a list of things to get done this weekend, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: