Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And another one done....

Over the weekend I managed to get another one of my penny mats completed. It's part of a mat-of-the-month that I joined last year. I'm just a little behind on getting them made. And by a little, I really mean that this is the fourth one I've completed and they've already finished sending them to me for the year that this was supposed to take. Am I the only one that has this problem?

Here's the finished project....


I also got some felt and tulle tea bags made for an order I had.


Wow, a weekend where I actually got some things accomplished. SWEET!!!

In addition, we dropped the kids off on Sunday to spend the week with their grandparents. Maybe I'll get some other things done too........maybe. Actually, my goal is to get the house cleaned and in order before school starts. You know, get things started on the right foot.

No comments: