Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's my turn...

Okay, Tanja is at it again. She participated in a little something that her friend was doing. I thought it was neat and said I would participate too. The way it works is that she gave me a letter and now I list my favorite 10 things that begin with that letter.

My letter

1. Dax - I do love this man!!

2. Daughters - They bring so much light to my life. (I do love my son too, but I couldn't think of a way to use 'd' for him. lol)

3. Dark Chocolate - mmmmm!

4. Donuts - 'nuff said.

5. Day dreaming - It's nice to just picture all the best for a little while every now and then.

6. Diamonds - They are a girl's best friend after all.

7. Dogs - Sometimes I want to kill them, but I do like them more often than not. lol

8. Down Comforter - After we went on the cruise to Alaska last year we contacted the company that made the comforter, pillows, etc. for the cruise because they were so cozy. We were able to get them all custom made for our bed and I love, love, love them.

9. Dunkin' Donuts - I wish we had one close to us. But, I guess it's probably best that I can only go get donuts every now and then. :0)

10. DVR - I am so spoiled by being able to rewind the tv when the kids talk and I miss something. How did I ever live without that ability? Now if they could just do that for the radio. lol


There are my 10. Does anyone else want to play along? Let me know and I'll pick a letter.

No comments: