Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Morning Check In

This week was much better. I went to the store and bought better things to have here at the office for when I get the munchies. It makes a huge difference because we always have a big basket with chocolates for the clients and when there's nothing else around I hit the candy. I bought popcorn, yogurt, things like that. It's really helped me a lot. So for the week overall I lost 1 pound. I know that's nothing amazing, but I'm pleased. (I'm sure it could have been more if I had stayed away from the Crown & Coke on Saturday night. *giggle*)

I made this recipe to keep at the office too. It turned out pretty good. I wasn't too sure about it but thought I would give it a try. I'm sure I'll make it again.

1 small box SF strawberry jello
1 lb lite small curd cottage cheese
1 can crushed pineapple (1 lb. 4 oz.) with no sugar added (drained)
1 small container SF cool whip

I mixed the jellow and the cottage chese together first. Then added the pineapple and stirred and finally added the cool whip and stirred it again until well mixed. Then I put it in the fridge for a couple of hours to set up.

I found the recipe online but changed it up a little to suit my tastes. lol I also found another one that I will try after my busy season at the office ends and I have more time at home. It looks really good and if it is I'll be sure to post it here.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Excellent! 1 pound lost is good...one less to come back! I agree about having something other to grab than candy and junk!

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting, I have never put all of those ingredients together!

BTW, thank you so-o very much! I love the heart you stitched!! That made my day-

Jenessa said...

great job with losing, and everyone deserves to liquor it up every once in a while, so long as it's not too often when you're trying to lose. man it has a lot of sugar in it.

and the one thing i've missed since we moved to germany is good cottage cheese. kinda made going vegan easier, but you so made my mouth water at the mention of it!