Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quick project

I read a post where someone was talking about this hat and I was curious. Then I happened to be in Hobby Lobby (the only craft related store anywhere near me) and found some wool felting yarn on clearance for about $2.50. I immediately thought of this hat and decided to give it a try. Just let me say that it worked up sooooo quickly! I love that. I made it in the adult size and then threw it in the washer and dryer to tighten it all up so that if would fit the girls. Kirsten has claimed it and is in love with it.




She made me wash this shirt so she could wear it again with this hat to school today. :0)

I think I should have made it just a smidge longer, but she loves it like it is.

And, go check out this giveaway. Really cute stuff.

No comments: