Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bunnies

I just love looking at blogs out there that are done by people with so much creative talent. I'm learning so many new things, but I'm most excited by learning how to look at things differently. I made up these little framed prints for Easter decorations.



I got these little frames at Target awhile back. (I bought several packages. There were three in a pack for only $2.50 - I think.) I just bought the Benjamin Bunny book a couple of weeks ago for $1.00. I flipped through and picked out the pictures that I liked best. I thought they turned out really cute, especially for the price. lol And I still have the book to use for other things that I want to try too. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

These are super cute! What a great way to make some instant art!!