Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday 'Morning' Check In

Yeah, I know it's not really morning.

I guess I just could have changed the date on the post below. It was a crazy week and I really didn't get anything done in the craft department. *sigh*

This week I'm hanging in about the same. I'm down a little but it didn't even amount to 1/2 a pound. *sigh, again* lol Although, I was very proud of myself because I didn't eat much in the way of sweets yesterday. I was really good. I just hope I can stick with it. :0)

Here's to a great week for everyone. Let's all get the losing going.

3 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I heard that Taryn. We all need to get the losing going again. I think we are done with all the chocolate holidays arent we??? lolol

~Niki~ said...

Don't fret a loss is a loss!

Anonymous said...

It's look like you've been busy! I have missed you and I hope all is well!