Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dollar Store Design...

I've been playing around looking at other blogs (that happens a lot LOL) and came across a lot of neat things that other people have made. Sooooo, I ran to the dollar store while I was taking a break and picked up some things. I got these...



I took the plate and the sundae glass and glued them together. It gave me this...



A simple little cake stand!! I know it's not the most beautiful thing out there, but I thought for $3.00 (that includes the glue for them) it turned out great. I think that it can be put in the center of my table, or even the island, with some cute decorations and be great. You should give it a try. For just a few bucks there's not much to lose.

I glued the other items together but I'm not done with them yet. I'll show them to you later. :0)

1 comment:

Baggaraggs: said...

THAT IS A FABO IDEA! I love it. Thanks for visiting with me. Robin of the Baggaraggs