Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Morning Check In



Monday! Again already!! It seems that my weight is about the same as last week. I'm considering that a huge plus though. We spent the weekend in San Antonio and after the huge burrito and 16 oz. margarita (not to mention everything else we ate) it's quite the accomplishment indeed. I think going into the weekend I was actually down about .5 pounds, but hey, like I said I'm not complaining at all.

I did try to be good though. I had a decent breakfast yesterday morning while my kids were eating these:

Now that's will power, right?

And I did get in a lot of exercising because we did a lot of walking. We also wound up carrying all of our stuff down 5 flights of stairs (got tired of waiting for the elevator) so that counts, right?

All in all it was a pretty good week as far as the diet goes and I really didn't do too badly even on the weekend considering the possibilities before me. lol

Oh, and as a side-note.....

While we were at the pool I was able to photograph how NOT to sit while wearing a bathing suit.


Okay, yes, you're right. I can't think of an occasion that would call for sitting like this in public either. And, I was waiting for her to start biting her toenails, but she just picked her nose instead. EEEWWWWW!

No comments: