Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Valentine's on my mind....

I'm already thinking about Valentine's Day. Is that some kind of sickness? Do I need to take some time in between holidays instead of just rushing on to the next one?

Regardless, I have a work in progress and I'm really liking the way it's turning out.

But, yesterday I got up earlier than anyone else in my house so I snuck out to my craft room.

I say 'snuck' because if anyone knows I'm going out there, they can't stay away. I've asked more than  once if there is some kind of alarm that goes off in the house when my butt hits the chair in my craft room. They keep telling me there isn't one, but I'm not convinced yet.

Anyway, I spent some time out there tinkering and came away with this:



It's always so exciting to sit down and work on something and actually come away with a finished product.

We all need a quick project thrown in every now and then.

It's even better that I already had all of the items on hand. I used jump rings to make the chain and the hearts are buttons. It makes me want to get in there and make more, which my girls have all asked for anyway. :0)

2 comments:

Beth said...

These are awesome. And I'm thinking about Valentine's day too, my favorite holiday! I'm planning on making my kids some v-day shirts and a few things to go with them. Ahh! I'm so excited!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OHMYGOODNESS. I love that little bracelet. It is adorable.