Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Family Tree

....well sort of a family tree.


I made this awhile back for my brother and sister-in-law. They celebrated their 25th anniversary in October. I wanted to give them something personal, but didn't want it to have the '25th Anniversary' on it because I knew they would get plenty of that.

So here's what I came up with.


I stitched their daughters' names on the leaves.


 I left it in the hoop to hang as is, but I put fabric on the back to cover my stitching.


I hope they like it. (I forgot to take it with us when we went to their party. They were also at our house to celebrate Christmas and I forgot to give it to them then too. Think I need to put it in the mail? lol)


I'm hoping to get a family tree made for myself too. Although, I have something different in mind for mine.

No comments: