Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Morning Check In



This week I'm actually proud to say that I remained the same. It was a stressful and then hormonal week....a deadly diet combination. lol My Dad's surgery went well and they let him go home on Friday. :0) I did pretty okay for most of the week but then this weekend the pms-ish hormones kicked in and I did horrible. Yesterday I swear it seemed like I ate everything in sight. I'm hoping that's passed and this week will be a losing week. Hope it's going better for everyone else. :0)

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hang in there Taryn. I hear ya on the stress and hormones. I've got a bit of that going on here myself. lolol We'll get thru it I know we will. I'm glad your dad is ok though. That's great news.

Jenessa said...

good job on not gaining... keep some good and better for you snacks hanging around for the stress/pms times. but make sure they're things you like! i'm glad to hear your dad's surgery went well, i'm sure that has helped relieve a lot of stress for you

Mama Spark said...

Keep after it Taryn. I'm pulling for you!!

~Niki~ said...

Good job! As for me, I'm doing horribly watching what i eat. Working f/t time it's so hard. I grab a bite at McD's or whatever in between my home visits. zzzzzzzzzzzz