Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Morning Check In

Ugh!! No change here. I hate that! I think maybe I'm not eating enough to keep my metabolism going. I need to concentrate on eating smaller portions more often. I think that might get things going again. Now that we've gotten most everything moved into the new office I may be able to muster the energy to start exercising again....maybe. lol

Oh, and I forgot my soup recipe. I even bought the stuff to make it sometime this week. lol I'll try to remember to post it when I get home tonight.

Have a good week losing everyone. :0)

Update:

I posted the soup recipe before
here. LOL

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Well I'm eating enough for both of our metabolisms. And not losing either. lolol
I'll be looking for your soup recipe. There are some good ones that the girls posted.

Jenessa said...

i read the eat clean diet last week, and she totally harolds eating smaller meals 5-6 times a day. a complex carb with a lean protein. she's all about making more at one time to have it ready throughout the week. she must mention it's just as easy to cook 6 chicken boobs as 1 and to keep the leftover for your meals for the next few days. hopefully you'll see that scale move down next week