Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Morning Check In

Wow!! It seems like this is coming around more quickly than a week. lol

I had a pretty good week this week. I'm down about .5 pounds. I know that's not much but at least I'm moving again and in the right direction. Woohoo!!

The kids are with their grandparents this week for spring break. (I didn't tell them before they left but their closets will be much less crowded by the time they get back. *giggle*) Anyway, Dax & I usually go out to eat a lot while they're gone so I'm going to have to work at not doing that this time. Try to keep the weight getting lost instead of packing it on. :0)

Hope everybody has a great week and has losses to report.

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

WOW Taryn, that's great. Quite an accomplishment.

glenni said...

1/2 lb, and going out to eat with the hubby, way to go!